01 December 2020
Data-Driven Design at the BEYOND 2020 Conference
In a year of absolute disruption, the BEYOND 2020 Conference will explore questions and ideas around the impact the pandemic has had on the creative industries, and how they responded to build back better through innovation in the fields of performance, moving image, visitor experience, gaming or Esports.
With human-centred design and sustainability objectives at the core. The Business of Fashion, Textiles & Technology (BFTT) will explore Data-Driven-Design through the multidisciplinary lens of AI, co-creation, and circular supply chain platforms (with AWAYTOMARS, and Segura); XR, machine learning and novel visualisation experiences (Fashion Innovation Agency, and Digital Anthropology Lab).
- Alfredo Orobio | AWAYTOMARS
- Peter Needle | Segura
- Kate Goldsworthy | Centre for Circular Design, University of the Arts London
- Lynne Murray | Digital Anthropology Lab, University of the Arts London
- Shama Rahman | Business of Fashion, Textiles & Technology, University of the Arts London
- Matthew Drinkwater | Fashion Innovation Agency, University of the Arts London
- Jane Harris | Business of Fashion, Textiles & Technology, University of the Arts London
The BEYOND Conference will be take place from Monday 30 November to Thursday 3 December 2020.