23 October 2020
Open Call for Sustainable Fashion Accelerator at The Trampery
The Sustainable Fashion Accelerator is a six-month programme of carefully crafted bespoke support with a mix of expert-led workshops and one-to-one sessions with a focus on people, planet, profit approach to fashion.
What to expect:
Expert coaches and guest speakers include sustainability champion and luxury expert Vanessa Podmore, Founder of Podmore Consultancy, People coach and The Trampery’s coach-in-residence Tom Farrand, Founder of Human Energy Co, and environmental and fashion-tech writer Brooke Roberts-Islam, Founder of Techstyler and Senior Contributor to Forbes to name but a few. With expert-led content across the following topics:
- Environmental and Social Governance
- Minimising Impact within Materials and Processes
- Exploring New Business Models
- Building Impactful Teams
- PR, Media & Communications
- Storytelling for Social Impact
- Sustainable Growth and Investment
- Founder of Wellbeing & Leadership
Deadline is 30 October 2020. You can find more information here.